Author Topic: i hate  (Read 293026 times)

Offline Red_Line

• Assistant plasma fusion boiler stoker, grade 218
  • Administrator
  • Whale Oil Tycoon
  • Let's see what these things will do...
    • Red_Line's Futurama Fanfic stash
Re: i hate
« Reply #4740 on: March 18, 2017, 08:36:36 PM »
I had to buy some head light lamps for the car and parts for the washing machine.  I bought them locally and ended up paying way too much for them.  I hate that.  :mad:   As much as I'd like to support local brick and mortar business, I really find it hard to justify when I'm paying $30-$40 for items I can get online for under $10 including shipping.

I hate hearing stories about people who have been bullied.  Afterwards, they reinvent and change themselves then they get friends then have a social life.  Isn't there any way you can have friends without changing yourself?

Yes there is.  You'll have to put up with some BS along the way though but it's worth in the long haul.   People will either accept you as you are, or they aren't good friend material.  I never felt the need to "reinvent myself" according to someone eases idea of what I should be,  "To thine own self be true".
"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth" - Albert  Einstein

my fanfics  |  How to submit  |  FMMB rules  |  FMMB FAQ

Offline KurtPikachu2001

• Whale Oil Tycoon
« Reply #4741 on: April 04, 2017, 08:14:49 PM »
I hate learning about some members from alternative rock bands I like are also in country music bands!

Offline Red_Line

• Assistant plasma fusion boiler stoker, grade 218
  • Administrator
  • Whale Oil Tycoon
  • Let's see what these things will do...
    • Red_Line's Futurama Fanfic stash
« Reply #4742 on: April 12, 2017, 02:45:27 PM »
Next week I'm taking a week long train trip and I just discovered that parking at the train station is no longer free. It would have been $50 for the week I'll be gone.  :kaboom:  Time to think up a plan B.  :mad:
"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth" - Albert  Einstein

my fanfics  |  How to submit  |  FMMB rules  |  FMMB FAQ

Offline dinkdrinker

• Osiris 4 Priest
  • Funny dude- well, at least looks aren't EVERYTHING
« Reply #4743 on: April 12, 2017, 09:46:12 PM »
Next week I'm taking a week long train trip and I just discovered that parking at the train station is no longer free. It would have been $50 for the week I'll be gone.  :kaboom:  Time to think up a plan B.  :mad:

Fifty Nixon fun bucks!?  Geez, Louise- would it be cheaper to take a damned cab? (to/from the station)  Oh well, gotta pay for all those new fondlers TSA agents somehow

I really really hate Windoze updates.  I know, I 'always' say that.  But now, not only does it take forever to turn the damned computer off after downloading, then turning it back on the next day, NOW every time I get an update, it messes with other programs that it shows have no compatibility problems with (Open Office being one), so THEY can't update or work properly.
The solution?  Create another Administrator account, and update through that one... until it doesn't work anymore, then create ANOTHER administrator account...  OR, I could always purchase Microsoft Word... No thank you- I will continue to create/destroy accounts on the computer to download/update instead of give away my (way too) hard earned cash away to those clowns.
Well, there goes the Internet