Author Topic: i hate  (Read 307129 times)

Offline Red_Line

• Assistant plasma fusion boiler stoker, grade 218
  • Administrator
  • Whale Oil Tycoon
  • Let's see what these things will do...
    • Red_Line's Futurama Fanfic stash
Re: i hate
« Reply #4740 on: March 18, 2017, 08:36:36 PM »
I had to buy some head light lamps for the car and parts for the washing machine.  I bought them locally and ended up paying way too much for them.  I hate that.  :mad:   As much as I'd like to support local brick and mortar business, I really find it hard to justify when I'm paying $30-$40 for items I can get online for under $10 including shipping.

I hate hearing stories about people who have been bullied.  Afterwards, they reinvent and change themselves then they get friends then have a social life.  Isn't there any way you can have friends without changing yourself?

Yes there is.  You'll have to put up with some BS along the way though but it's worth in the long haul.   People will either accept you as you are, or they aren't good friend material.  I never felt the need to "reinvent myself" according to someone eases idea of what I should be,  "To thine own self be true".
"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth" - Albert  Einstein

my fanfics  |  How to submit  |  FMMB rules  |  FMMB FAQ

Offline KurtPikachu2001

• Osiris 4 Priest
« Reply #4741 on: April 04, 2017, 08:14:49 PM »
I hate learning about some members from alternative rock bands I like are also in country music bands!

Offline Red_Line

• Administrator
  • Whale Oil Tycoon
« Reply #4742 on: April 12, 2017, 02:45:27 PM »
Next week I'm taking a week long train trip and I just discovered that parking at the train station is no longer free. It would have been $50 for the week I'll be gone.  :kaboom:  Time to think up a plan B.  :mad:
"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth" - Albert  Einstein

Offline dinkdrinker

• Osiris 4 Priest
  • Funny dude- well, at least looks aren't EVERYTHING
« Reply #4743 on: April 12, 2017, 09:46:12 PM »
Next week I'm taking a week long train trip and I just discovered that parking at the train station is no longer free. It would have been $50 for the week I'll be gone.  :kaboom:  Time to think up a plan B.  :mad:

Fifty Nixon fun bucks!?  Geez, Louise- would it be cheaper to take a damned cab? (to/from the station)  Oh well, gotta pay for all those new fondlers TSA agents somehow

I really really hate Windoze updates.  I know, I 'always' say that.  But now, not only does it take forever to turn the damned computer off after downloading, then turning it back on the next day, NOW every time I get an update, it messes with other programs that it shows have no compatibility problems with (Open Office being one), so THEY can't update or work properly.
The solution?  Create another Administrator account, and update through that one... until it doesn't work anymore, then create ANOTHER administrator account...  OR, I could always purchase Microsoft Word... No thank you- I will continue to create/destroy accounts on the computer to download/update instead of give away my (way too) hard earned cash away to those clowns.
Well, there goes the Internet

Offline KurtPikachu2001

• Osiris 4 Priest
« Reply #4744 on: May 01, 2017, 08:00:18 PM »
I hate it when people always want proof all the time.

Offline Marloc

• I Summon Bigger Fish
  • Board Moderator
  • Whale Oil Tycoon
  • (V) (0,,,,0) (V)
« Reply #4745 on: May 02, 2017, 09:19:45 PM »
I hate it when people always want proof all the time.
Pics or it didn't happen
It's a thing.  It's like a plan, but with more greatness.

Fighting? There's no fighting in Plan C. Plan C is run away faster!

The past with dumb people who wanted to kill us for dumb reasons is behind us.  Ahead is a new place with new people who'll want to kill us for totally different reasons!

Offline genericEric

• Science Diletante
  • Whale Oil Tycoon
  • Human Friend
« Reply #4746 on: May 06, 2017, 01:16:53 AM »
Increase the Flash Gordon Soundtrack and put more sciencey stuff around.

Offline KurtPikachu2001

• Osiris 4 Priest
« Reply #4747 on: May 22, 2017, 08:19:46 PM »
Cute pic, Eric!

I hate that I'm recovering from a cold, now I got a constant runny nose and it feels like there's something stuck in my nose!

Offline dinkdrinker

• Osiris 4 Priest
« Reply #4748 on: June 07, 2017, 12:46:46 AM »
I hate my teeth.
Yet ANOTHER molar is shot.
Throbbing, pulsing, shooting pain that has taken over the entire right side of my head and neck.  Pain so intense I can't eat, and if I do, pain so intense I vomit.
It's like a migraine for teeth- ANY sound, vibration, etc, and the tooth feels like it's going to explode.
And yet ANOTHER medical bill I get to add to the pile tomorrow. :bleh:  Here's to hoping it will be worth it- the left over hydrocodons I had (from my kidney surgery) aren't touching it. :ouch:

Offline Red_Line

• Administrator
  • Whale Oil Tycoon
« Reply #4749 on: June 07, 2017, 02:15:41 PM »
Sorry to hear that Dink.  To quote my favorite movie, "My advice to you is to start drinking heavily".  And when that fails miserably I can 45 my way out of it by adding "You f***ed up, you trusted us".  :crylol:

This seems kinda lame, but I have to stay on topic - I hate that someone bought regular Cheerios and not Honey Nut Cheerios.  That's too much of a shock to the system this early in the morning. :bleh:

Fifty Nixon fun bucks!?  Geez, Louise- would it be cheaper to take a damned cab? (to/from the station)  Oh well, gotta pay for all those new fondlers TSA agents somehow

Not from where I live.  And that's just another reason I like taking the train, no Govt Gropers - I hate those guys.  <-- bonus!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 03:13:36 PM by Red_Line »

Offline dinkdrinker

• Osiris 4 Priest
« Reply #4750 on: June 07, 2017, 04:50:25 PM »
I ALSO hate infections...

went to the dentist today, and it actually got WORSE from the previous night.  the whole right side of my head and neck were in agony. (Taking x-rays was worse). 

Well, the tooth has an infection- she wants me to be taking antibiotics for 2 weeks to clear it up so she can get a better idea what's going on inside there.  However, she saw something else... get sent out to get more x-rays of my head (yes, yes, there IS a brain in there).

Just how bad IS it when the surrounding bone gets infected?  well, if pain is any factor... VERY VERY BAD.
The tooth, bottom jaw, lymph nodes in my jaw/neck, the mandibular joint, part of the upper jaw, my ear are all infected.  As well as the gums.

The good news is, I have new pain meds that will knock my fat ass out (so I can actually sleep), and some mega horse pill sized antibiotics.  I have already taken three (two to start at the dentist, and one here at home).  I can actually feel a difference in pain relief.
The bad news is, the antibiotics are blasting through the infection/swelling... and a lot of it is coming out from my gums. :pukey:  There are certain things/tastes that one never wants in their mouth, TRUST me.

Offline genericEric

• Science Diletante
  • Whale Oil Tycoon
  • Human Friend
« Reply #4751 on: June 07, 2017, 11:31:59 PM »
There are certain things/tastes that one never wants in their mouth, TRUST me.

I think I know that taste...
Increase the Flash Gordon Soundtrack and put more sciencey stuff around.

Offline Beilzebot

• Ascended Trash Dragon
  • MomCorp Stockholder
« Reply #4752 on: June 08, 2017, 05:02:28 AM »
I hate popcorn kernels that get stuck in my molars, where's a political party for that?
signatures make me feel like it's 2006 again

Offline KurtPikachu2001

• Osiris 4 Priest
« Reply #4753 on: June 08, 2017, 05:49:44 PM »
I hate that I had a bad slip and fall accident.  Luckily nothing is broken but I'm pretty much banged up.

Offline Red_Line

• Administrator
  • Whale Oil Tycoon
« Reply #4754 on: June 13, 2017, 04:04:08 PM »
Ouch.  Ice packs and asprin for a few days I'll bet.

I hate that our house's AC crapped out yesterday.  It's not that hot and humid so that isn't the problem, the part I really hate is how much it's going to cost to fix it.  The service people will be here tomorrow and I just know it'll be "buckle your sphincter".  :rolleyes: