Author Topic: i hate  (Read 306020 times)

Online Red_Line

• Assistant plasma fusion boiler stoker, grade 218
  • Administrator
  • Whale Oil Tycoon
  • Let's see what these things will do...
    • Red_Line's Futurama Fanfic stash
Re: i hate
« Reply #4755 on: June 18, 2017, 02:43:34 AM »
OK, so the AC fix wasn't as bad as I was expecting, and they even honored my angry, crotchety, grandpa discount card.   :)

Fast forward to today, I've recently completed a partial electrical upgrade and overhaul on a piece of equipment I have.  I went to use it today.  The part I did all the work on, it worked perfectly.  The part I didn't touch - fail.   :wall:  Dug into it tonight and finally deduced a flaky circuit breaker.  :rolleyes:  I will have to replace the whole 4 unit circuit breaker and until I can do that, I'll have to tap and wiggle it and hope I can get the defective unit to work - I hate that.  :mad:
"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth" - Albert  Einstein

my fanfics  |  How to submit  |  FMMB rules  |  FMMB FAQ

Offline KurtPikachu2001

• Osiris 4 Priest
« Reply #4756 on: July 06, 2017, 09:28:31 PM »
I hate when you ask for a DVD at a store like Best Buy or Target the person has to be on the computer looking for the movie and it takes forever!

Oh and I hate these pictures too:

http://futurama.wikia.com/wiki/File:Leela_and_the_Genestalk_(38).jpg

http://futurama.wikia.com/wiki/File:Leela_and_the_Genestalk_(51).jpg

http://futurama.wikia.com/wiki/File:Leela_and_the_Genestalk_(69).jpg

Offline Marloc

• I Summon Bigger Fish
  • Board Moderator
  • Whale Oil Tycoon
  • (V) (0,,,,0) (V)
« Reply #4757 on: July 07, 2017, 09:03:23 PM »
OK, so the AC fix wasn't as bad as I was expecting, and they even honored my angry, crotchety, grandpa discount card.   :)

Didn't that expire?
It's a thing.  It's like a plan, but with more greatness.

Fighting? There's no fighting in Plan C. Plan C is run away faster!

The past with dumb people who wanted to kill us for dumb reasons is behind us.  Ahead is a new place with new people who'll want to kill us for totally different reasons!

Online Red_Line

• Administrator
  • Whale Oil Tycoon
« Reply #4758 on: July 07, 2017, 09:51:55 PM »

Didn't that expire?

HA!  Not yet, I'm not in my 160s yet.  :crylol:

Apparently I'm the only one in my family that can plan more than half an hour in advance and I hate that.   :wall:
"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth" - Albert  Einstein

Offline KurtPikachu2001

• Osiris 4 Priest
« Reply #4759 on: July 12, 2017, 01:39:34 PM »
I hate people who walk away when they're in a confrontation with an authority figure and think people who stay and fight are bad people.

Online Red_Line

• Administrator
  • Whale Oil Tycoon
« Reply #4760 on: July 14, 2017, 07:39:33 PM »
Right about now I'm developing a serious dislike for Canadian Web Hosting.  This is the company that we use to host FM/TLZ

Offline KurtPikachu2001

• Osiris 4 Priest
« Reply #4761 on: July 28, 2017, 02:42:25 PM »
I hate trying to reassure people who want to believe that nothing will ever be all right in the end.

I hate it when someone tells me they will be back late, and they unsuspectingly come back earlier than anticipated.

Offline Beilzebot

• Ascended Trash Dragon
  • MomCorp Stockholder
« Reply #4762 on: July 29, 2017, 07:24:59 AM »
i hate summer heat in California
signatures make me feel like it's 2006 again

Offline KurtPikachu2001

• Osiris 4 Priest
« Reply #4763 on: October 19, 2017, 01:59:04 AM »
I hate having a leftover cough after a cold.  Now my left side hurts! 

Online Red_Line

• Administrator
  • Whale Oil Tycoon
« Reply #4764 on: October 25, 2017, 09:15:47 PM »
I hate working under the dashboard of vehicles.   My 1987 F-150 has an aftermarket radio in it that was there when I acquired the vehicle and the ancient magnetic media device doesn't work.  Probably just a belt, me thinks, easy fix.  So this afternoon, being fairly pleasant and sunny after three days of rain finds me contorted on my back, legs hanging out the door, trying to wrestle the radio out of the dash.  There are two stick shifts in my way, and of course the sun is shining in at just the right angle that I can't see squat.  After dissembling half the truck (it seems) I finally get the radio out, only to find that instead of getting the proper connectors, some idiot hacked it into the wiring harness.  :wall:  And I can't find a service manual for it (well, a free one anyway, lots of people who will sell me one).  :rolleyes:

Offline Beilzebot

• Ascended Trash Dragon
  • MomCorp Stockholder
« Reply #4765 on: November 15, 2017, 06:59:28 AM »
I hate higher education, I'm so god damned close to getting a degree but this year has been absolute hell, flunked my Chem midterms. I'm not quitting but I'm so tired of this s**t
signatures make me feel like it's 2006 again