Author Topic: worst movie ever  (Read 33540 times)

Offline Langly

• MomCorp Stockholder
Re: worst movie ever
« Reply #225 on: June 14, 2015, 07:26:27 PM »
Santa & The Ice Cream Bunny?!   :eek:

Offline Oreius

• Oh Lord, I'm Half Horse and Half Naked
  • Whale Oil Tycoon
  • Best Greeter on this forum
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #226 on: June 16, 2015, 12:37:51 PM »
I actually had The Game Plan ranked as the worst movie of all time over on my YouTube channel for about a year but I was requested to watch another movie and now I have to say the worst is Monster High: Freaky Fusion. So bland, boring and forgettable plus the story wasn't that good.

Offline Beilzebot

• Ascended Trash Dragon
  • MomCorp Stockholder
« Reply #227 on: July 19, 2015, 09:54:20 PM »
Crank 2 was just awful, by far the worst movie I've ever seen
signatures make me feel like it's 2006 again

Offline KurtPikachu2001

• Osiris 4 Priest
« Reply #228 on: July 23, 2015, 10:26:24 PM »
Here is a stupid movie I saw recently.  A Donald Sutherland and Julie Christy movie called Don't Look Now.

It's about this married couple who vacations in Venice and their daughter drowns.  Then some psychic or whatever tells them their daughter is trying to contact them.  And their daughter appears  to them as a spirit and along the way, the married couples relationship begins to deteriorate as does this piece of crap movie.

Do not watch this...if you respect yourselves dont see this.  We saw it because my wife's sister is a fan of Daphne du Maurier and she suggested it to us.  We pretended we liked it to make her feel better.

Thankfully my wife's sister doesn't know this forum exists.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 11:32:17 PM by KurtPikachu2001 »

Offline Umbreon

• Moonlight pok√©mon
  • Board Moderator
  • Osiris 4 Priest
  • I am you and you are me
« Reply #229 on: July 23, 2015, 11:31:13 PM »
Aren't ALL movies based on video games (and animated series) mediocre at best?
In general, yes, but the first Tomb Raider and one or two of the Resident Evil ones weren't complete trash.
The thing with video game movies, and books-to-movies I think too, is that when an idea is made, the person who wants to express that idea comes up with the best way to do that. And then we get a movie or book or video game. But then you try to translate it into a different medium and it loses it's original 'oomph' because that's not the way this story was meant to be told. One of the main points of games is the interactivity, and movies don't have that. Also, most of the time unfortunately, movie makers change up a plot or water things down for the sake of people that have never played the game, so a wider audience will go see it and they'll get more money. Which can ruin it for gamers who go in expecting something and get something very different. That said...

Silent Hill I will fight people over Silent Hill, it's so good. But still not perfect because reasons
"Dream colorful dreams." - Twin

Offline KurtPikachu2001

• Osiris 4 Priest
« Reply #230 on: July 25, 2015, 12:01:01 AM »
A movie my friends and I saw in college.   It was very extremely underrated, and yet it spawned a sequel.   

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circuitry_Man

Reading the wiki page on this movie you can see why!   

Offline Langly

• MomCorp Stockholder
« Reply #231 on: July 26, 2015, 05:04:48 PM »
A movie my friends and I saw in college.   It was very extremely underrated, and yet it spawned a sequel.   

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circuitry_Man

Reading the wiki page on this movie you can see why!   

I have this on DVD. I just love Dennis Christopher in this.

Offline Oreius

• Whale Oil Tycoon
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #232 on: September 01, 2015, 11:02:06 PM »
I have to say the worst movie I've seen in my life has to be Beasts of the Southern Wild. I have never been so bored by a movie in all my life, I actually almost fell asleep watching it.

Offline KurtPikachu2001

• Osiris 4 Priest
« Reply #233 on: September 02, 2015, 12:35:09 AM »
Saw that movie myself.  I agree with you Orieus.  Hated how that psycho father treated that poor little girl in it. She had every right to cry after her mother's death,  and the father could've been nicer to her to teach her survival skills.  Then she was forced to care for him?

Whatever you all do, never watch McQ.  John Wayne's sorry attempt to try to hard to be like Dirty Harry.

Death and the Maiden was stupid.   A Polanski movie where a woman spends time in prison for something she didnt do, and once she gets out, she tortures the guy who framed her.

I Love You To Death was horrible and awful.  Kevin Kline and Tracy Ullman play this Italian couple.  The wife finds out her husband had been cheating on her, and she tries to kill him in the most ridiculous ways possible.

Another horrible movie I saw once (watched in an a Psych 101 class in college) was Child of Rage.  The unspeakable horrors I saw in that movie......can't even say.....

« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 01:12:29 AM by KurtPikachu2001 »

Offline KurtPikachu2001

• Osiris 4 Priest
« Reply #234 on: May 22, 2017, 01:31:19 AM »
Anyone seen the Sgt. Peppers Lonely Heart Clubs Band movie with the Bee Gees? 

Also Black Rage was laugh out loud stupid!

Offline Beilzebot

• Ascended Trash Dragon
  • MomCorp Stockholder
« Reply #235 on: September 16, 2017, 08:29:24 AM »
Taken 3.

Pure dogsh!t, whoever was in charge of cinematography and editing must have been on a mix of ketamine, jolly ranchers, and dollar-store liquor because I couldn't count to "5" before a shot cut away to another shot with shakey camera nonsense.

I was disoriented just looking at my TV, had to switch it off
signatures make me feel like it's 2006 again

Offline KurtPikachu2001

• Osiris 4 Priest
« Reply #236 on: September 20, 2017, 02:35:35 PM »
Superman 4 The Quest For Peace was so horrible, it was a total laugh riot! 

Here's some more movies I hate:

Homefront. 

Jason Statham's worst movie ever. Believe it or not, Sylvester Stallone wrote this movie.   (Nothing against him, I like Sly, but he must've been drunk when he wrote this)  Jason Statham plays a retired DEA agent who moves to his dead wife's hometown along with his daughter.  The worst part was the daughter goes to school and three boy bullies corner her and rough her up.  Then she beats up one of the bullies at the last minute.   To add insult to injury one of the bullies was related to a drug dealer who has it in for Jason Statham and him and his cronies go after him and his daughter.  Why do they do that to female characters?   Get them beaten up a little and then miraculously defend themselves at the last minute?   I suppose if that had been a boy, the boy would've beaten those bullies in five seconds.   Why couldn't she have beaten up the bullies the minute the got after her?  It happened in the end of that movie Kick @$$!  Or why couldn't it have been like the beginning of Mrs. Congeiniality where she beats up a boy bully for hassling a boy she likes?  That would've been better.   James Franco plays a drug dealer in this.  Come on, James, you're better than that! 

Prince of Tides:

Horrible, awful movie from start to finish.   Why did everyone seemingly love this movie so much?  Nick Nolte plays a dude from the South who travels to New York after hearing this twin sister tried to kill herself.   Barbara Striesand plays the shrink whom he has an affair with.   Nick Nolte didn't know how to connect with his kids, and his wife was screwing around behind his back. (Can't say that I blamed her! Being married to him who wouldn't, right?)  In reality, Barbara Striesand would've been arrested and faced serious prison time for doing that, shrinks aren't supposed to have affairs with their clients!  Then Nick Nolte begins telling all these silly sob stories about his 'traumatic' childhood, his tough as nails father who tried to make him into a 'man', his uncaring mother who was concerned about status, a neighbor's father beats him up, etc.

All the traumas he endures in this film are very insignificant.  Once he tells Barbara about a horrible fateful day he had (it's not worth mentioning) he has his big huge cry about it, then has a mental breakdown.   After a while, he lets go of the past, helps his sister, forgives everyone who wronged him and becomes a better person because of it.   I really hated his older brother in it.   The movie made him out  to be some kind of hero and protector, but really the older brother was just a redneck version of Hamlet who possibly wanted to kill his father so he could be the man of the house.   Not only that, the mother even played favorites with the kids.   

Nick Nolte, his sister, mother and his older brother were all a bunch of spoiled whiny brats who wanted everything in their lives to go their way and they thought their evil father was in the way.  None of them even deserve sympathy.  Their childhoods weren't as bad as the movie portrayed it to be.    If anything, the Nick Nolte and his siblings had it good/  It was just in their minds their childhood was the worst ever. 

This movie made it sound like the only way to overcome a bad childhood is through therapy, a breakdown, then you forgive and forget those who wronged you and become a better person and everything is happy!    Maybe there's just some things in this world you can't let go of, and things that can't be forgiven! 

I didn't mean to offend anyone who liked these movies.   Both of these movies need Razzies like there's no tomorrow!    Prince of Tides should be thrown into the seventh layer of hell!   And take Homefront with it!

« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 02:33:56 PM by KurtPikachu2001 »

Offline Oreius

• Whale Oil Tycoon
    • Oreius Nascar Leagues
« Reply #237 on: April 03, 2018, 10:10:43 AM »
Well I got myself a brand new worst movie it has to be I Killed My Lesbian Wife, Hung Her on a Meat Hook, and Now I Have a Three-Picture Deal at Disney by Ben Affleck.

Now I know it was short satirical film, however I don't know what the heck Ben was smoking or taken back in 1993, but he should have never made this.

Atleast he disowned this film back in 2010.

Offline KurtPikachu2001

• Osiris 4 Priest
« Reply #238 on: May 15, 2018, 08:49:15 PM »
Speaking of disowning movies here's one that should be dropped into the Disappear For All Eternity Box:

The Malcolm McDowell movie Caligula!