Author Topic: Gulliver's Pimpline...  (Read 31324 times)

Offline Gulliver63

• Egocentrist Extraordinaire
  • Whale Oil Tycoon
  • Speaker to Cyclopes
Gulliver's Pimpline...
« on: March 08, 2013, 07:50:18 PM »
Here's my first official pimp alert: I am releasing my Neutral story, "Be It Ever So Neutral" very shortly. I've been wanting to get the Neutrals into a story forever. I actually had this thing done a year ago, but my flashdrive decided to croak on me. The story involves a young Neutral man named Neffan, and how the PE gang throw a monkeywrench into his world. The story is canon to the show, and includes lots of silliness from Bender.

Also, I am still at work on more for my fancomic "Incredible Shrinking Bureaucrat," and hope to have a few more pages up soon.

Also also, say hello to my little Bender Pimp avatar, who no doubt has a bottle of Courvoisier and some Barry White playing in the background. Pimp on, Bender!
"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them." Rodney Dangerfield

"Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore, always carry a small snake." W. C. Fields

Offline Marloc

• I Summon Bigger Fish
  • Board Moderator
  • Whale Oil Tycoon
  • (V) (0,,,,0) (V)
Re: Gulliver's Pimpline...
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 08:13:15 PM »

Stupid anti-pimping laws.

Ought to be fun on a bun...on the internet.
It's a thing.  It's like a plan, but with more greatness.

Fighting? There's no fighting in Plan C. Plan C is run away faster!

The past with dumb people who wanted to kill us for dumb reasons is behind us.  Ahead is a new place with new people who'll want to kill us for totally different reasons!

Offline Gulliver63

• Whale Oil Tycoon
  • Speaker to Cyclopes
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 10:13:52 PM »
I did a sketch of Bender and Amy a long time ago dressed 1940's style...Bender had a zoot suit on. I'll have to do something with that someday.
"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them." Rodney Dangerfield

"Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore, always carry a small snake." W. C. Fields

Offline dinkdrinker

• Osiris 4 Priest
  • Funny dude- well, at least looks aren't EVERYTHING
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2013, 12:04:22 PM »
Also also, say hello to my little Bender Pimp avatar, who no doubt has a bottle of Courvoisier and some Barry White playing in the background. Pimp on, Bender!

...Yeah, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know why,
Can't get enough of your love babe...   :crylol:

LOVE the Bender Pimp avatar!  :thumbsup:   I'm sure I speak for quite a few of us here, when I say we're looking forward to more of your work!
Well, there goes the Internet

Offline Gulliver63

• Whale Oil Tycoon
  • Speaker to Cyclopes
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 01:35:18 PM »
SilverSurfer and I were listening to "Groove Line" by Heatwave yesterday...now there's a Bender song.

Offline Flounder

• Chief Engineer of the Planet Express Ship
  • Board Moderator
  • Whale Oil Tycoon
  • Ad astra! (To the stars!)
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2013, 08:06:38 PM »
Speaking of pimpin', I love the hover-AMC Pacer on page 7 of your latest installment of TISB! :biggrin: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline Gulliver63

• Whale Oil Tycoon
  • Speaker to Cyclopes
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2013, 12:33:32 AM »
I love the hover-AMC Pacer

I'm so glad someone noticed that. When I was trying to get my first car in the summer of 1983, I almost snagged a yellow Pacer, but the deal fell through. I ended up with another AMC though, a '76 Hornet that I really liked. I matched her up with this car because of her nerd status - it was either that, or a Gremlin, or a Vega or something similar. I still love the way that Morgan has to be belted in for her car trips.

Offline Gulliver63

• Whale Oil Tycoon
  • Speaker to Cyclopes
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2013, 08:31:25 PM »
I am excited to report that I have two more writing projects underway. The first is a story based on Twilight Zone's "To Serve Man" called Kanamit Objects, the other is an in-depth interview with Morgan Proctor from Playclops Magazine.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 09:43:10 PM by Gulliver63 »

Offline Gulliver63

• Whale Oil Tycoon
  • Speaker to Cyclopes
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2013, 09:39:11 PM »
I must have a record number of projects going on, but these will be the next two out... ::chuckles::
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 01:33:02 AM by Gulliver63 »

Offline Flounder

• Chief Engineer of the Planet Express Ship
  • Board Moderator
  • Whale Oil Tycoon
  • Ad astra! (To the stars!)
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2013, 11:15:18 PM »
...an in-depth interview with Morgan Proctor from Playclops Magazine.

Dirty girl!  Dirty girl!  :giggle:
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline Gulliver63

• Whale Oil Tycoon
  • Speaker to Cyclopes
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2013, 01:29:56 AM »
...and in Playclops magazine, no less http://gulliver63.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/art/Playclops-329886911?q=gallery%3Agulliver63%2F11855251&qo=46&_sid=7747c377 .

BTW, the Dirty Boy rant is on my laptop when you dump out the trash bin.

Offline dinkdrinker

• Osiris 4 Priest
  • Funny dude- well, at least looks aren't EVERYTHING
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2013, 02:40:58 AM »
Hey!  I 'read' that magazine for the... er... uhm, articles!  Yeah!   :crylol:

Actually, that sounds like an AWESOME idea!  I have interviews done w/ the Beatles, Alex Haley, and former President Carter among others in my Playboy collection.
Done right, this can be very funny and informative. ;)

Look forward to THIS one! :thumbsup:
Well, there goes the Internet

Offline Gulliver63

• Whale Oil Tycoon
  • Speaker to Cyclopes
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2013, 04:36:47 PM »
Hey, while we're on the topic of a Morgan interview, it might be fun to open this thing up to everybody...what questions would you guys ask Morgan Proctor? Discuss amongst yourselves...discuss with me:)

Offline Gulliver63

• Whale Oil Tycoon
  • Speaker to Cyclopes
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2013, 04:32:54 PM »
I just released "The Promised Land" here at Madhouse...feel free to let me know what you think. I actually had this story on my flashdrive for a year before releasing it. It was an attempt to explore a highly advanced cyclops race, and the original title was going to be "Planet of the Cyclopes."

Offline Gulliver63

• Whale Oil Tycoon
  • Speaker to Cyclopes
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2013, 12:27:45 AM »
I just finished the "Kanamit Objects" rough draft; I changed the working title to "To Serve Amy." You guys are going to laugh when you see the cover.