Author Topic: Fan-O-Rama, a Futurama fan film  (Read 537 times)

Offline KurtPikachu2001

• Whale Oil Tycoon
Re: New fan movie
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2016, 05:02:25 PM »
OKay!  I finally saw the video!   It was magnificent to see Futurama in Live Action!   All the actors played their roles very superbly.  Everything was in character!   But I expected it to be an episode that lasts the whole thirty minutes.    Really hope there's a part two!  It was cool to see Futurama come back in some form.  Even if it was a fan made video!   Why did it take place in 3004?  Why not 3016?

Was hoping maybe Zapp and Kiff would stop Fry, Bender, and Leela to help them on a mission where they had to kill some aliens, then the aliens Zapp and Kiff were sent to kill turn out to be the ones from the beer commercial.  Then Zapp is convinced they aren't evil, and the aliens make Fry, Leela, Bender, Zapp, and Kiff all go through some obstacles then whoever's beer commercial jingle will be used if one of them wins.   Hermes, Amy, and Zoidberg could watch the whole thing on TV.   

The only thing I didn't like was when they all ganged up on Leela about her fling with Zapp.  And she tries to convince them, and they didn't want to believe.    Even Fry joined in, I understand Bender teasing her about it, but Fry.  Come on.   Thought Fry loved Leela.   I mean, Leela never gives Fry grief about his flings with Morgan Proctor or Colleen.   

All in all it was a very awesome fan made video!   It's proof that Futurama still lives on after it's departure.   We have the Futurama app games, the comics, etc!    Let there be a part two someday!   Perfect Christmas present for us fans!   

10/10

« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 11:07:45 PM by KurtPikachu2001 »

Offline FryGuy

• I'm just a pun guy to be around
  • Senior Moderator
  • Osiris 4 Priest
  • Had to be me. Someone else mightve gotten it wrong
    • Youtube
Fan-O-Rama, a Futurama fan film
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2017, 06:20:27 AM »
For those of you who have been out of the loop, a very well-done live-action fanmade episode of Futurama has been made, called Fan-O-Rama. Check it out! It's so great! I'm amazed with everything; the story, the costumes and even practical effects! And a very big cameo!

FMMBs Facebook page

"I'm not a Human being; I walk in Eternity"- The Doctor

Offline KurtPikachu2001

• Whale Oil Tycoon
Re: Fan-O-Rama, a Futurama fan film
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2017, 01:35:16 PM »
It was a cool fan video!  Think there is already a thread for this though.

http://www.futurama-madhouse.net/forum/index.php?topic=5355.0

Offline FryGuy

• I'm just a pun guy to be around
  • Senior Moderator
  • Osiris 4 Priest
  • Had to be me. Someone else mightve gotten it wrong
    • Youtube
Re: Fan-O-Rama, a Futurama fan film
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2017, 10:36:09 PM »
ah, rookie mistake.  I am so getting fired for this!

edit: okay, topic merged! Don't tell my boss  :uhoh:

anyways. I really love how it was all done with practical effects and makeup! At least, most of it! The level of professionalism was astounding!

FMMBs Facebook page

"I'm not a Human being; I walk in Eternity"- The Doctor