Author Topic: Hello All  (Read 525 times)

Offline FenderBender

• Insane Drunken Robot
Hello All
« on: July 30, 2016, 10:16:13 AM »
Hi, I'm FenderBender. I love Futurama. I'm so glad to be here on a forum that supports the show!

Offline Spaceman130

• MomCorp Stockholder
  • Everybody look down, it's all in your mind.
Re: Hello All
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 01:18:01 PM »
Hello there, FenderBender!  Welcome aboard!  :)
"I'm the guy they call Space."  —Gary Bell, aka "The Spaceman"

Offline KurtPikachu2001

• Osiris 4 Priest
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2016, 04:00:31 PM »
We all love Futurama here, Too!

Online Red_Line

• Assistant plasma fusion boiler stoker, grade 218
  • Administrator
  • Whale Oil Tycoon
  • Let's see what these things will do...
    • Red_Line's Futurama Fanfic stash
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2016, 03:16:27 AM »
Greeting and welcome aboard.  The reception table with muffins is over there, don't step in that, and it's Ok to pet the inmates, most have had their shots, just let 'em sniff your hand first and you'll be fine.  ;)
"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth" - Albert  Einstein

my fanfics  |  How to submit  |  FMMB rules  |  FMMB FAQ

Offline FenderBender

• Insane Drunken Robot
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2016, 07:58:07 AM »
Greeting and welcome aboard.  The reception table with muffins is over there, don't step in that, and it's Ok to pet the inmates, most have had their shots, just let 'em sniff your hand first and you'll be fine.  ;)

Thanks. I'll be careful.

;)

Offline dinkdrinker

• Osiris 4 Priest
  • Funny dude- well, at least looks aren't EVERYTHING
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2016, 08:00:29 PM »
Nah, the T-rex is perfectly safe... our Fearless leader was actually warning you about the dark pokemon.  ;)

Howdy, I'm Dinkdrinker, or dink for short.  Up until quite recently I was in charge of refreshments, but something came up (something about drugging the pastries... whatever) and now I am in charge of the pudding pools and litter boxes.  And yes, you really shouldn't step in that... the same pokemon doesn't like the new litter I got us, and refuses to use it.  (Sigh.  Puts on plastic gloves and pulls out a baggie).

We have only quite recently stopped giving out mandatory straight jackets, and if you behave well enough, you might not ever be put in one.  If they go to put you in one, all you have to do is take a deeeeep breath.  when it's on and tightened, exhale.  Then roll your shoulder, slipping your arm... on second thought, just blame ME.  everything is my fault around here.  When they go running to look for me, make your break.

Whoops!, it's almost time for my 3 O'clock streak through the reception area... the staff here gets depressed if the inmates aren't causing any trouble for them to stop. (tears off all clothes and goes to a pudding pool)  Watch and learn... if you smear pudding all over yourself, it makes it hard- uhm, I mean more fun for them to try and catch me and get a good grab.

Any questions, feel free to ask.  I'm sure any of our nice, kind mods (maybe even Marloc... nah!) will help.  Or worse yet, people like me will.

Now if you'll excuse me...
WOOOOOOOO!!!  COME AND GET ME IF YOU CAAAAAN!  I AM NEEEKIIIIIID!!! :crylol:
(runs off and shoves the Umbreon into the tapioca pool)
Well, there goes the Internet

Offline Umbreon

• Moonlight pokémon
  • Board Moderator
  • Osiris 4 Priest
  • I am you and you are me
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2016, 06:52:43 PM »
WHY? What the hell did I do to you?! This is why you shouldn't get too close to people. They'll seem cool, but then they'll betray you. And shove you into pudding.

Howdy, I'm Umbrie. I somehow worked my way up from inmate to person that gets targeted in a riot by someone I thought was my cohort so, yeah. You know about the pastries and the drinks, you totally can trust the Canadians if they start to check in more, so just have fun. Now...

Dink, get back here you bastard! Do I have to put you down for a two week "nap" with my widdle umbrie-club like last time?!
"Dream colorful dreams." - Twin

Offline Langly

• MomCorp Stockholder
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2016, 06:57:26 PM »
Welcome to the world of tomorrow!    :giggle:

Seriously, hello!   :mellow: