Author Topic: Greetings from the Middle-Earth  (Read 359 times)

Offline Max Power

• Insane Drunken Robot
Greetings from the Middle-Earth
« on: August 03, 2016, 09:25:58 PM »
Hello, everyone! Here should’ve been my long and pompous speech about who I am and how much I love both this site and Futurama but It’s not my strongest side, so I’ll be short. :) I’m Max Power, a crazy self-taught fan-artist and colorist. Here’s my DA page if somebody curious. I may not be the greatest fan of Futurama in the world but I do like watch this show and I find it very enjoyable and entertaining.

In any case, glad you let me in, hope I won’t disappoint you. :thumbsup:

Offline Red_Line

• Assistant plasma fusion boiler stoker, grade 218
  • Administrator
  • Whale Oil Tycoon
  • Let's see what these things will do...
    • Red_Line's Futurama Fanfic stash
Re: Greetings from the Middle-Earth
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 10:10:31 PM »
Welcome.  That's some nice artwork, hope we'll see some more.
"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth" - Albert  Einstein

my fanfics  |  How to submit  |  FMMB rules  |  FMMB FAQ

Offline Spaceman130

• MomCorp Stockholder
  • Everybody look down, it's all in your mind.
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 10:30:41 PM »
Welcome to FMMB, Max.  You have some serious artistic talent.  Thanks for sharing your work with us.  Hope to see more.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"I'm the guy they call Space."  —Gary Bell, aka "The Spaceman"

Offline KurtPikachu2001

• Osiris 4 Priest
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2016, 11:21:09 PM »
Know you from theclevedadguy proboards!  So happy you decided to join us!  We are a friendly forum!  Hope you stay with us a long time.

Offline Max Power

• Insane Drunken Robot
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2016, 05:02:48 PM »
Thank you guys for cozy welcome! And special thanks to you KurtPikachu2001. Without your help I'd stuck as a guest forever.  :thumbsup:

As for my fan-arts, first of all thank you all for your compliments. I feel flattered.  :) The second, sure there will be new pictures one day, when I'll come up with the worthwhile idea. But I can't predict when this idea will hit me, so it may take a while. Or not. But sooner or later I'll certainly draw something. ;)

Offline dinkdrinker

• Osiris 4 Priest
  • Funny dude- well, at least looks aren't EVERYTHING
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2016, 09:17:01 PM »
Geez, take a few days off (I got caught and they dragged me back, okay!?) and look at what I miss!  Another talented inmate to the asylum!

Seeing you're not big on talk- I'll make it quick-
Marloc is a grumpy bastard, but, he's the #1 dude to uphold the rules.  Stay on his good side and yer golden.
Red_line is our fearless leader.  Kissing the right ass will get you far.
We have two pokemon here- the dark one is known to bite.  Let her sniff your hand first to get used to your scent, and you should be fine.
The Canadians are your friends.
I changed the pudding in the pools, but no swimsuits allowed.  Enjoy at your own risk.
Litter boxes are in most corners, except for the round room... don't ask.  :devil:
The goodies table has been drug free now for... aw crap, is she having a seizure? *Sigh* (flips 'DRUG FREE FOOD!' sign back to '0') I'm gonna get blamed for that one.

Just semi-behave, and the doctors and nurses should leave you alone... unless you happen to be a prankster, and, say, replace all the shampoo with Nair... Now if you'll excuse me, I need to dispose of some eviden-   er... I mean, extra shampoo bottles.
Well, there goes the Internet

Offline Max Power

• Insane Drunken Robot
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2016, 09:23:03 PM »
Now that’s what I call The Welcome! :D Thanks, dinkdrinker! Though, now I’ll never figure this out on my own... :)

Offline Gulliver63

• Egocentrist Extraordinaire
  • Whale Oil Tycoon
  • Speaker to Cyclopes
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2016, 11:36:28 PM »
Hey...I remember we had a great chat a while back...about that nice piece of yours called "Mischief Managed." Welcome on board.
"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them." Rodney Dangerfield

"Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore, always carry a small snake." W. C. Fields

Offline Max Power

• Insane Drunken Robot
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2016, 06:09:11 PM »
Well, actually this conversation took place at the comments to my another picture - Married... with Children (the one with Meg and Milhouse as married couple). But otherwise yes indeed, you are correct. Thanks for the welcome. :)

Offline Langly

• MomCorp Stockholder
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2018, 09:59:31 AM »
 :eek:  Extremely belated welcome, Max Power!  :eek: