Author Topic: If you guys want a Futurama comeback wright Disney Let them know you want it to  (Read 117 times)

Offline Futuresguy

• Insane Drunken Robot
With the Disney Acquisition of 20th Century Fox now Disney owns Futurama If you guys want a Futurama comeback wright Disney Let them know you want it to come back.
https://help.disney.com/en_US/Games/...ode=Disney-com
you press Other then type In TV then press e mail...

Offline MTC29

• Whale Oil Tycoon
With the Disney Acquisition of 20th Century Fox now Disney owns Futurama If you guys want a Futurama comeback wright Disney Let them know you want it to come back.

I'll wright them wright away and tell them to do the wright thing and bring the show back...and with the same wrighters. I'll also check to see if there are openings for a shipwrignt on the Disney cruise ships.
Nothing can be made idiot proof because idiots are far too clever.

Offline KurtPikachu2001

• Osiris 4 Priest
Fact of the matter is, I don't think I really want Futurama to come back.  When it did seven years ago, all fans ever did was bash the episodes.  Everyone from internet magazines and YouTube critics.  All that bashing scarred me for life.  Maybe some fans who want it back so they can find fault and complain about whatever new episodes come all over again.

As for the comics, I'm keeping those ones I have, but I will NEVER forgive the comic writers for giving us issues 54 & 62!  LATGS can go to hell too!

I've been slammed for speaking out about my love for the Comedy Central era episodes and my anger about those comic issues I hate!

I'd prefer it if Brickleberry came back instead!  I blame those butthurt whiny SJWs for cancelling that awesome gem of an adult cartoon to begin with!   Brickleberry was a million times better than Futurama could ever be!  It had so much potential to become Comedy Central biggest cartoon! 

Seems like whatever cartoon comes to Comedy Central, it gets cancelled after 1-3 seasons and yet South Park lingers on!

Also, I like Bojack Horseman, Brickleberry, and F is For Family a whole lot better!   A friend of mine has Netflix so that is how I discovered and got into Bojack Horseman and F is For Family.   

Those three cartoons made me lose interest in Futurama.  Not only that, Futurama is just a constant reminder to me of all that senseless bashing that the fans did who claimed to love the show so much.   I still remain a devoted fan of Family Guy and American Dad though.

Besides nobody even talks about Worlds of Tomorrow and Radiorama that much!

Guess it's safe to say that I hated the part about Leela being trapped in that Vaseline bath tub!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 06:05:11 PM by KurtPikachu2001 »

Offline DannyJC13

• MomCorp Stockholder
But Kurt, if you don't care for Futurama anymore, why do you still post here on the regular?
Fun fact: there's an 80% chance this post will get me banned!

Offline Marloc

• I Summon Bigger Fish
  • Board Moderator
  • Whale Oil Tycoon
  • (V) (0,,,,0) (V)
Episodes also written by Eric Horsted:

"I, Roommate" (1ACV03) Episode
    "A Flight to Remember" (1ACV10) Episode
    "The Lesser of Two Evils" (2ACV06) Episode
    "Bender Gets Made" (2ACV13) Episode
    "War Is the H-Word" (2ACV17) Episode
    "Bendless Love" (3ACV06) Episode
    "Bendin' in the Wind" (3ACV13) Episode
    "A Taste of Freedom" (4ACV05) Episode
    Bender's Game Film
    (story, with David X. Cohen)
    "Lethal Inspection" (6ACV06) Episode
    "The Mutants Are Revolting" (6ACV12) Episode
    "Yo Leela Leela" (6ACV21) Episode
    "The Bots and the Bees" (7ACV01) Episode
    "Near-Death Wish" (7ACV10) Episode
    "Leela and the Genestalk" (7ACV22) Episode
    "Stench and Stenchibility" (7ACV25) Episode

It's a thing.  It's like a plan, but with more greatness.

Fighting? There's no fighting in Plan C. Plan C is run away faster!

The past with dumb people who wanted to kill us for dumb reasons is behind us.  Ahead is a new place with new people who'll want to kill us for totally different reasons!

Offline Flounder

• Chief Engineer of the Planet Express Ship
  • Board Moderator
  • Whale Oil Tycoon
  • Ad astra! (To the stars!)
https://help.disney.com/en_US/Games/...ode=Disney-com
you press Other then type In TV then press e mail...

The link is not working.

I'll wright them wright away and tell them to do the wright thing and bring the show back...and with the same wrighters. I'll also check to see if there are openings for a shipwrignt on the Disney cruise ships.

I'll wright a note to whoever rote this.
There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline FuturamaIsOver

• Insane Drunken Robot
YouTube critics.

PhantomStrider and Mr. Enter don't hate the Comedy Central seasons! Why do you keep assuming they do?!