Author Topic: Current gen game consoles  (Read 170 times)

Offline FryGuy

• The Runic Sage
  • Senior Moderator
  • Osiris 4 Priest
  • Had to be me. Someone else mightve gotten it wrong
    • Youtube
Current gen game consoles
« on: March 09, 2018, 05:18:00 AM »
after noticing that the pinned topic in this board is over ten years old and no longer relevant, I propose a replacement poll!

That's right. time for new discourse! I know the current gen is widely considered to be generation 8, but with the Switch being over a year old and causing people to be unsure as to whether it's generation 8, whether it founded generation 9, or if it's somehow half a generation, 8.5; I think it's time to pit it against both its predecessor and its competitors.

Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo. The games are growing, and getting better. And we love them, don't we?

Which of these is the best? Which of these do you own?

I have a Switch and an Xbox one. I'm incredibly fond of the Switch and in these last 10 years, my never-failing faith in Nintendo has paid off in the year that the Switch has been out. They own my soul and I never once doubted them for it!

FMMBs Facebook page

"I'm not a Human being; I walk in Eternity"- The Doctor

Offline Solekii

• MomCorp Stockholder
Re: Current gen game consoles
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 06:48:09 AM »
I have a switch but other than that I mostly play games on my PC. Consoles are expensive, man. There are a few appealing PS4 games though

Offline FryGuy

• The Runic Sage
  • Senior Moderator
  • Osiris 4 Priest
  • Had to be me. Someone else mightve gotten it wrong
    • Youtube
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 11:08:11 PM »
I have a switch but other than that I mostly play games on my PC. Consoles are expensive, man. There are a few appealing PS4 games though
that's a mood.

my Switch friend code is 5159-1039-0805
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 02:53:01 AM by FryGuy »

FMMBs Facebook page

"I'm not a Human being; I walk in Eternity"- The Doctor

Offline Marloc

• I Summon Bigger Fish
  • Board Moderator
  • Whale Oil Tycoon
  • (V) (0,,,,0) (V)
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 04:26:22 PM »
Personally, I've got my PS4, which I had to buy an external drive for, since 500 GB isn't as big as it used to be (and yes, I know I can install a new internal hard drive, with Sony giving you the instructions on the official Play Station website, I'm just too lazys at the moments to dos its).  We've got a Wii (for the kids), but we're looking at picking up a Switch in the next couple of months (for the kids and Mrs. MC). The kids don't really play the PS4 much, since it's in our bedroom (it's Mrs. MC's and my "media center"), and I only have two games for them (Lego Star Wars and Battlefront 2; which isn't a big deal since I don't let my son play online).
It's a thing.  It's like a plan, but with more greatness.

Fighting? There's no fighting in Plan C. Plan C is run away faster!

The past with dumb people who wanted to kill us for dumb reasons is behind us.  Ahead is a new place with new people who'll want to kill us for totally different reasons!